Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Using scraps

This week's challenge was to use scraps. I added the challenge of using designer paper scraps and using the DSP in an unusual way, not just as a layer.
My card is actually a challenge trifecta! I used Patty's sketch from last week, my scrap challenge this week, and last Friday's 3-D challenge, which is Angie Tieman's paper rosette. Additionally, the cardfront is the only cardstock that was not from my scrap pile!
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Love You Much; Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Muirfield DSP; Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: Baja Breeze striped grosgrain ribbon, blender pen, white gel pen
Happy stamping!

6 comments:

Kathy W said...

love that you made the paper flower from SS, always great job when you can use scraps too!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Great job with all the challenges Jana! I had a lot of fun using up some of my scraps this week. Thanks for all the great challenges!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Jana - I love this card and the paper rosette is outstanding. I need to pull out my scraps more often and by seeing your card is great motivation to do so. TFS - Happy New Year - Janet

Anonymous said...

Great card! Can't wait for my bundle to arrive! I like how you used the DSP, makes it interesting. TFS!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Bravo on incorporating three challenges!! Way to go :-) Love the paper flower!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great card! I love the idea of using scraps and you did an awesome job with them! Gotta love the DSP flower idea. TFS!