Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is frightful!

This was the view from my kitchen window this afternoon. It hasn't gotten any better! We are under a blizzard warning until noon Monday. The mall closed, they pulled the city buses, and school is already cancelled for tomorrow. Daniel went into work anyway. He is a cashier at the local grocery store and walks about 5 blocks to work. I'm hoping I won't have work tomorrow so I can finish my Christmas cards! (I worked on a different project today. Look for that one tomorrow!)

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wowsers - this is a full blown snowstorm!!! We are under weather advisory here again in Texas, maybe a chance of some sleet/freezing rain - who knows - my kids are really hoping for no school tomorrow - LOL! but I highly doubt that!!

Anonymous said...

Stay warm and stay safe!!! We've had some sleet and ice, but nothing like that yet here in Ohio!