Saturday, December 6, 2008

Two awards!

Kathy gave me an award! Thanks, Kathy! Be sure to check out the gorgeous ornaments on Kathy's blog. If you've got clear glass ornaments at your house, grab your reinkers and glitter and get busy!


I also got an award from Lorien! I "met" Lorien on SCS when she hosted a swap I did, and we have both been in Crystal's swaps together. She was running a Christmas Cardapalooza on her blog earlier, so head over there for great card ideas for the holidays.

According to Lorien's blog, this award means that this blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

Thanks, Lorien!

I think most of my blogging sisters have gotten awards already, so if you haven't gotten one, consider yourself awarded and pass it on!


Happy stamping!

No comments: