Monday, December 22, 2008

More Love You Much

This is the first card I made using the new stamp set and DSP. I think it was for one of Beate's sketch challenges. Notice that I stamped 2 of the images right onto the DSP. It's a great look that I don't often think of doing. I colored in the word Love with the white gel pen.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Love You Much; Paper: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Candy Lane DSP; Ink: Basic Brown; Accessories: white gel pen, Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon, 1" & 1 1/4" circle punches
Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

what a great reminder to stamp on lighter dsp! rocking idea! great card too.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

So pretty! I like how you stamped the Love onto the paper and colored it with the white gel pen. I might have to try this also, if I can remember it!

Jenn D said...

Your sneak peek cards are adorable. I love the words colored in with white gel pen.