Friday, December 19, 2008

Love You Much sneak peek!

I made this card for my training buddy, Alyssa, for her 25th birthday last weekend. It uses a new stamp set and DSP from the upcoming catalog! The stamp set is called Love You Much, and the DSP is called Candy Lane. There is also a 3-heart punch that coordinates with a stamp in the set!
SU is offering these 3 items bundled together at 20% off as a sneak peek for the new catty! The bundle is available for $41.48 from 12/23 through 1/31. So if you order it on 12/23, it can qualify for the free shipping promotion for a $70 order. Please contact me if you would like more information about the bundle or the free shipping promotion.
On to the card details! I started with a Close to Cocoa cardbase and stamped Sanded with Pretty in Pink craft ink. For the focal image, I stamped the big heart onto Very Vanilla with Basic Brown ink and colored it with Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red ink using a blender pen. I popped it up onto a square of Candy Lane DSP on a Pink Pirouette mat. I added a scalloped border of Candy Lane DSP at the bottom and tied some Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon around it. The scalloped circle is another Love You Much stamp punched out with the scalloped circle punch. (This set works with TWO punches! Yay!) I added a Close to Cocoa circle on top and then an oval label holder with the sentiment from the stamp set. (I got this great layering idea from Mary Fish's blog, Stampin' Pretty.)
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Love You Much, Sanded; Paper: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red textured, Candy Lane DSP; Ink: Basic Brown, Pretty in Pink craft; Accessories: scallop border punch, scallop circle punch, small oval punch, 1" circle punch, Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain ribbon, Styled Silver HPH
P.S. I can show this now because SU just changed their policy on promotions. Previously, we were not allowed to advertise or show images from promotions until they were available to the public. As of today, we are able to publicize them in advance.
Happy stamping!

10 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very pretty! I'm so excited about sharing the bundle!

Anonymous said...

How pretty! I love it! Mine just arrived today and I can't wait to start playing and sharing too! TFS!

Kathy W said...

great project with this set, live use of hodgepodge label and scallop punch underneath.

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Oh Jana, that is gorgeous! Especially love the pink craft ink on the cocoa cardstock!

Robin said...

so so so cute, Jana!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a pretty card.

Kim Jenkins said...

I love this card, I can't wait to break into my bundle.

Unknown said...

I love your card!!! Great job using this bundle!!

Sharon Graham said...

Oh, I love this. The pink "sanded" is very clever.

My set finally came today after getting stuck on various UPS trucks due to snow.

Marilyn said...

This is a fabulous card - love the use of the hodgepodge too - and isn't that paper gorgeous!!