Thursday, August 2, 2007

Quarter Fold Card

This is a Quarter Fold Card. I think it's really cool and different, so I thought I'd show you how to make it. My first mini-tutorial!
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Bud Basics, Warm Words; Paper: River Rock, Soft Sky; Inks: River Rock, Soft Sky, Basic Gray; Accessories: Pretties Kit, Crop-a-dile, Jumbo Pewter eyelets

The first piece of cardstock is 4 1/4" X 11". (A sheet of cardstock cut in half longways) Score at 2 3/4" and 8 1/4".


The second piece of cardstock is the standard 5 1/2" X 8 1/2". (A sheet of cardstock cut in half the other way) Score at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8".



Adhere the two pieces of cardstock together, forming a cross. Put the long piece of cardstock to the back.




Fold the flaps in like you are closing a box. Decorate the exposed pieces as desired.

Here is another one I made last winter using the SAB set Happy Harmony and Vintage Violet and Cool Caribbean. Oh, I miss that color!


3 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

Oh cool! I've never done one of these. I'll have to give it a try. Thanks!

Brenda Quintana said...

Very Cool!!!! Thanks for the tutorial!!

madstamper:} said...

Thank you for sharing. I am at stamp camp weekend and needed just this for inspiration!!! Love it.e