Tuesday, August 7, 2007

From the Archives

I made this card a couple of months ago. It's a great example of how tastes can change. When I first started stamping, Bold Brights were my favorite. Now I rarely use them! But I do really like this card; it's so spring-y and fresh looking.
I have book club tomorrow night (Brave New World--Ugh!). But I am planning to stamp on Thursday; gotta get that 2nd swap card done PLUS my holiday mini pre-order is arriving. I was good; really, I was! So look for something new on Thursday, and I'll post all about my experience with the die-cut stamps!
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Polka Dots & Petals, Polka Dots & Paisley, Petals jumbo wheel; Paper: Whisper White, Gable Green, Lavender Lace, Pixie Pink; Ink: Green Galore (for wheel), Lavender Lace, Pixie Pink, StazOn black, Pixie Pink & Gable Green markers; Accessories: ticket corner punch

No comments: