Sunday, August 5, 2007

New Catalog Swap Card #1


Whoohoo! I finally got one of my swaps done. They're due by the 15th, and I stupidly signed up for 2. I know it will be worth it to get back 20 cards made with new sets from the catalog. I'm pleased with how this card came out. It's based on a design by Sharon Harnist for the SCS Dare to Get Dirty challenges last week. It would be very easy to change the sentiment to fit whatever occasion you'd like. This would be a great card for a guy also.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: With Gratitude, Flannel Plaid, Canvas; Paper: Naturals Ivory, More Mustard, Really Rust, Old Olive; Ink: Pumpkin Patch Spectrum pad, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Very Vanilla narrow grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner punch, horizontal slit punch

No comments: