Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fun Triangle Trifold Card


Another card from the archives. This was Mama's Mother's Day card. That's why I used turquoise, which is her fave! This is a fun card to make. Here is the link to Beate's great tutorial on SCS, including pictures: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/triangletrifold.php . If you have any questions about how to make the card, please e-mail me or leave a comment. I'll be happy to help! I used craft ink for the main image. I find it gives a more solid impression when using a solid image stamp. The ribbon and brass template are retired. The paper is available in a different color.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Bodacious Bouquet, Everyday Flexible Phrases; Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Old Olive, Notations ds paper; Ink: Cool Caribbean, Taken with Teal craft; Accessories: Bodacious Bouquet classy brass template, white gel pen, crafters tool kit, white organdy ribbon

I will be gone for the weekend to Higher Ground Music Festival. My friend (and fellow stamper) Rhonda and I are taking 5 teenagers from our church youth group. We will be having fun for sure! (That was only partially sarcastic.) I don't know if I will be able to post on Sunday or not, but I promise I will get back to stamping next week!


No comments: