Saturday, August 11, 2007

Which One Do You Like Better?



I spent some time working on my swap card. I knew I wanted to use the scallop circle punch and Big Flowers. I decided it would look cool to do 4 of them popped on the black textured cardstock. I looked at the SU Color Combo sheet for a combo and decided on Soft Sky, Orchid Opulence, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. I chose that one because it's one I would never ordinarily use. Well, the Pumpkin Pie was just too much, so I changed it to Groovy Guava. I like that much better! Then as I looked at the card, I really wasn't sure about the Soft Sky. There wasn't really anything to tie it in to the rest of the card. So I decided to try Old Olive as the card base to tie in to the Old Olive layers on the flowers. I'm still undecided, so I need your opinion. Please leave me a comment to let me know which you prefer. Thanks for looking!


Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Big Flowers, Hugs and Wishes, Paisley BG; Paper: Groovy Guava, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Basic Black textured; Ink: Black Staz-On, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, Groovy Guava; Accessories; 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 & scallop circle punches, Pretties kit, metallic eyelets, gold brads, black gingham ribbon, 1/8 & 1/16 hole punches, Crop-a-dile

4 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

I kind of like the soft sky one better.

Robin said...

Soft Sky is my vote :) It jumps right off the page. . .

Super cute cards!

Robin said...

Soft Sky gets my vote! It jumps right off the page. . .

Super cute card!

Robin

College Girl said...

Soft Sky for me, too!
Pauline