Sunday, August 26, 2007

Scrapbook Page


I can't remember the last time I did a scrapbook page. But I needed something big for my new clothespin. So I decided to scrap these 2 photos from the Minneapolis regional last fall. It seemed natural to used Double Line Doodles, the stamp set I got there. They gave us the supplies for a 6X6 page and a 12X12 page. I combined the 2 designs they provided into this 8X8 that I did on the new textured cardstock. I like the look of the color blocking. The flowers are stamped and then colored in with the watercolor crayons in the same color as the ink. Thanks for looking!
Supplies (SU except staple): Stamps: Double Line Doodles; Paper: Confetti White, Certainly Celery, Real Red, More Mustard, Sahara Sand textured, tag sheet; Inks: Certainly Celery, Real Red, More Mustard, Real Red marker; Accessories: staple, natural hemp twine, Certainly Celery button, watercolor wonder crayons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jana,
This is the first time I've seen your blog, it's looking good! I've got a new one too.

I just had to comment on this page, it's cute and colorful and the doodles seem a perect fit with the photos.