Tuesday, August 14, 2007

More from the archives


I know I won't get to stamp tomorrow night as Daniel asked me to take him to the movie theater so he can see The Simpsons Movie with JoLynn. He will buy my ticket in exchange for the ride, so it's worth it!
I made this card in June when my co-worker, Jeff, and his wife, Keri, had a baby. Their fourth! It uses a set from the Spring Mini, That's Nice, that didn't make the catalog. I was bummed; it's a great set. It's a big card--5 1/2 X 8 1/2. They are hard to make! But I was happy with how it turned out. (One of the supervisors at work today told me I'm stamperific because of the cards I've been making for work! Too funny!) I used craft ink for the 2 lighter colors on the card base so they would show up better. Heat setting craft ink makes the color true, so don't just air-dry them!
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: That's Nice, Seeing Spots, Polka Dots & Petals; Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue; Inks: Bashful Blue & So Saffron craft, Night of Navy & Bashful Blue & So Saffron classic; Accessories: On Board Accents, white gel pen, cutter kit, blue gingham ribbon, very vanilla & night of navy narrow grosgrain ribbon

No comments: