Monday, March 3, 2008

Still using the accessories, baby!

This is the card I made for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I'm continuing my "no more hoarding" theme for 2008. This card uses chipboard, glitter, ribbon, embossing powder, patterned paper and hardware! The bird on the chipboard is embossed in white and then I sponged the chipboard with Cameo Coral craft ink. My recommendation is to let the craft ink dry naturally and then use a baby wipe to carefully wipe the ink off the embossed image. You can always go back and fill in with more craft ink around the edges of the image as needed. (I tried drying the ink with the heat gun, and it set the ink on the embossing too.) I used the corner rounder punch to make the scalloped edges.
What's the most accessories you've ever used on one card?
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Always; Paper: Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron Prints; Ink: Versamark, Cameo Coral (classic and craft), Chocolate Chip, So Saffron; Accessories: white EP, On Board Accents, heat & stick powder, fine Cosmo glitter, corner rounder punch, chocolate chip polytwill ribbon, Styled Silver hodgepodge hardware

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card Jana - great work using all those wonderful accessories on one card - tough for us hoarders - but it really is so pretty! Isn't that glitter wonderful too!

Anonymous said...

There you go using that tacky bird again. Otherwise, the card is great. Love you anyway.

JenMarie said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous colors and love the sparkle!
My chipboard came today! Thank YOU so much!
God Bless,
JenMarie

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Great job using all your pretty things! I have such a hard time giving them away!

Michelle said...

Love the glitter! Good job using up all your goodies!

Tracey said...

Great card. I think I made a card one time and used 6 different punches, ribbon and brads.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great card, love that bling! :)

Kathy W said...

great card and way to go to use all the embellishments also!