Wednesday, March 19, 2008

All this green is getting out of hand!

One of the demo challenges on SCS this week was to create a demonstratable card using only green and a neutral. I cracked open my new Prints Pack of paper (hostess level 1). For the flower, I punched the scallop circle punch twice. I cut from each indentation towards the middle to create the petals. I put a dimensional in between the 2 flowers. The center is a pop up glue dot covered with glitter. You just press the glue dot into the glitter, and the glitter completely covers it so it's not sticky anymore. (I saw this at a regional seminar a couple of years ago.) Below is a close-up of the photo so you can see the petals and the dimension better.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Fundamental Phrases; Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi cs and Prints; Ink: Whisper White; Accessories: scallop circle punch, pop up glue dots, crafters tool kit, Wild Wasabi ds ribbon, fine cosmo glitter

4 comments:

LeAne said...

I love your cards and site....and if I'm doing this right.....you have just been tagged!

Marilyn said...

This is a really great card with just one color scheme - awesome!

Anonymous said...

ooh love the flower-wonderful job!

Kathy W said...

job well done on the challenge