Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fun Workshop!

Here are the projects we made at the workshop tonight. We did the votive holder similar to the one I posted before. We made a tag punch envelope pouch. These are awesome and so easy! I used the tutorial by Amanda Collins. Inside the pouch, there are peppermint patties with scallop circle punches attached. The card we made was one I got from Stampers Showcase. I added a brad and ribbon slide from the new Hodgepodge Hardware.
Here's Pauline doing some wheeling. It was her first good wheel experience, and she also had her first rub-on success! Whoohoo!
Deb and her mom, Louise, are always so much fun! Louise was our hostess.
Louise's cat loved my purse! He was digging in it and laying on it.
Tomorrow night, I am going to an awesome concert: Sanctus Real, DecembeRadio and Third Day!
Saturday, I will post a challenge for you. If you have any suggestions, let me know! Happy stamping!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Looks like you girls and the cat had fun,lol! Have fun at your concert!

Anonymous said...

Loved the card, of course, my colors! Love the cat also.

Crystal said...

Third Day?!?! I'm VERY jealous!! Have fun!

Robin said...

Have a great time at your concert!

Jennie Skaggs said...

I agree..it looks like you had a fun day. Working hard. :) Jennie

Stephanie (sluman) said...

Great projects, lots of fun and a cat...the perfect workshop! :-D

Stampin' Colleen said...

Great projects!!!!! Looks like everyone was having a great time!