Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday Challenge # 8

This week's challenge is to make something that's not a card. It can be a box, a pouch, a tin, anything! I've been inspired to try new things by the demo challenges on SCS. On Friday, it's a 3-D challenge. Of course, I'm behind on them, but I'm trying to get there!
If you want to play along, please post a link here to your blog or your gallery on SCS. If you upload to SCS, use keyword ISC08. That's Indyemmert's Saturday Challenge! On Friday night, I'll randomly choose one player to receive a card in the mail. That gives you plenty of time to play because I want this to be fun, not stressful!
My project for today's challenge is 2 magazine holders. I'm going to put them on my craft table. One will hold project directions that I want to work on, and the other will hold In Color cardstock and specialty items like acetate. I used the Love & Happiness rub-ons to decorate mine. What fun! I did one in black and one in chocolate chip. I got the magazine holders from Ikea. They come in a 5-pack for only $2.99! I had already stamped on 3 of them. They hold my Stampin' Success magazines and mini catalogs. Rub-ons are definitely easier!
Happy stamping!

8 comments:

Vickie said...

Very pretty!! What a great way to show off the rubons!! Great job sweetie!!

Emily said...

These are so cute!! Great use for the Rub-ons. TFS!

Stampin Mindy said...

They look great! I almost bought some but hubby told me you already have the SU! ones so just buy more.. I'm not gonna say no to that!

Marilyn said...

Great use of the rubons - I am amazed at the different uses the rubons are being used for - thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

Wow those are beautiful!!!

Erin... said...

what a great way to use rub-ons!! these look great!!

Stampin' Colleen said...

Please share where you purchased the magazine holders! I have been looking for some and these are way too cute!!! TFS!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very neat!