Saturday, January 5, 2008

Triple challenge card

Work was totally crazy this week, but I was FINALLY able to stamp today. Whoohoo! I combined 3 challenges into one card. The layout is Beate's weekend sketch. (If you haven't checked out Beate's blog here, you are really missing out on some major talent!) The limited supplies challenge on SCS this week was to use no white or vanilla cardstock. And Sharon Johnson's challenge from LAST week was to use something new. (Sharon's blog here is a great inspiration to stamp simply and enjoy it.)
I decided to use Wanted, which I got over a month ago and hadn't used yet, and Celebrate Everything is also new. I used So Saffron as my neutral. I stamped the medallion in So Saffron craft ink and heat set it to bring out the true color. (It stands out more IRL.)
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Wanted, Celebrate Everything; Paper: So Saffron, Blue Bayou, Close to Cocoa; Ink: So Saffron (classic and craft), Bue Bayou, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: cutter kit, chocolate chip satin ribbon, small star punch, scallop circle punch, sponge, Rich Regals brad

No comments: