Monday, January 7, 2008

Featured Stamper challenge

I got to stamp again yesterday! I actually made 2 cards. So exciting! This card is for a challenge on SCS. Every Sunday, a featured stamper is chosen. You are supposed to go to the person's gallery and choose a card to CASE, making sure you change at least 2 things about the card. This week's featured stamper is Nancy Riley. Boy, is her gallery impressive! I had already found her blog and added it to my favorites.
The card I chose to CASE was a Christmas card done in Pomegranate and Black. I changed the stamp set, the colors and the designer paper. It isn't as good as her card, but I like it!
Suppies (all SU): Stamps: Priceless, Hugs and Wishes; Paper: Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky Prints ds paper; Ink: Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White craft; Accessories: slot punch, five petal flower punch, crafters tool kit, chocolate chip satin ribbon, Pretties kit

No comments: