Friday, January 11, 2008

Demo Planner Challenge Card

I made this card for the demo planner challenge on SCS. For this challenge we have 2 card layouts and 3 color combos to choose from. This color combo was Always Artichoke, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue and Cameo Coral. I don't really care for apricot and coral together, but I like the other 2 colors in combination with one or the other. I do like the layout.

For the tag, I cut each piece of cardstock to the width of the punch but made it longer. Then you just insert one end through the bottom of the tag punch to punch out the top part of the tag. That seems clear as mud, so I'll post some photos of that later.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: A Beautiful Thing; Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Cameo Coral, Cutie Pie designer paper; Ink: Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke; Accessories: small & large tag punches, 1/8" hole punch, Apricot Appeal narrow grosgrain ribbon

No comments: