Thursday, July 19, 2007

Playing with my new stuff


I was finally able to sit down and play a little tonight. I love, love, love the new Basic Gray color! I also love the new Pretties kit. I was proud of myself. I used not one but two flowers from the kit plus a half-pearl center for the flower. I first tried coloring it with the aquapainter and watercolor crayons, but I wanted a bit deeper color. So I ended up using ink and the aquapainter. This isn't the card I set out to make, but I like it.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Warm Words, Weathered BG; Inks: Lavender Lace, Basic Gray; Paper: Lavender Lace, Charbon designer paper; Accessories: word window punch, Pretties kit, Basic Gray taffeta ribbon, aquapainter
Daniel's coming home tomorrow! I'm driving down to Minneapolis to get him, and we're staying overnight with my in-laws since Daniel's flight doesn't get in until almost 10PM. I have tomorrow off from work, so I'll try to post before I leave.

No comments: