Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Holiday Mini Coming Soon!

I know that the new catalog has just arrived, but the time for the Holiday Mini is already approaching! SU demonstrators just got to see the new Mini online yesterday. We can preorder during August, and you can order from it from September 1 through November 30th. The big surprise is that all of the stamps in the Holiday Mini are die-cut, so all you have to do is punch them out and mount them. There's a wide variety for winter, Christmas, Halloween and fall. There are 2 great sets of designer paper, 1 for Christmas and 1 for fall. There is also wrapping paper, satin ribbon that's almost an inch wide, elastic cord, pre-made gift card holders, and 2 sets of chipboard. Wow!

The other big news is that Sellabration will be February 1 through March 17, 2008. This is also when the Occasions Mini will be out (takes the place of the Spring Mini).

Well, I haven't been able to stamp much as I had 2 workshops to prepare plus I had a workshop on Monday night. We made the tab punch fish card, the vellum card with the cross and eyelets, and a Baroque Motifs card I posted a while ago. We had a great time! All of my stampers are so much fun, and Louise served us yummy homemade chocolate chip cookies.

SU Convention is coming up, and while I can't attend, I have paired up with a demonstrator who is kind enough to share her pictures and notes with me. So I am sending her a care package. I decorated my tag punch box and put in some adhesives, very vanilla grosgrain ribbon, tabs for her catalog, and an explosion box filled with scallop circles I punched out in several colors.

I used Petals and Paisley designer paper and stamped her name in Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Tempting Turquoise and Regal Rose.
I'm hoping to play with more of my new stuff tomorrow night and Friday. I took Friday off to go pick Daniel up from the airport. So stay tuned!

No comments: