Friday, July 20, 2007

Limited Supplies Challenge



I don't get to participate in the challenges on SCS as much as I'd like, but today I did! Friday is the Limited Supplies Challenge, and the challenge was to make a monochromatic card. Since I am loving my new Basic Gray paper, ink and ribbon, I decided to use that.

Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Baroque Motifs; Paper: Going Gray, Basic Gray; Ink: Going Gray, Basic Gray, Whisper White Craft; Accessories: scallop circle punch, double circle punch, Pretties kit, basic gray taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

Daniel update: His flight from Paris has landed in Cincinnati. He has a 5 hour layover before his flight leaves for Minneapolis. One of the girls on the trip posted onto our parents forum from the Paris airport. She said that Daniel said "W00t!" (no surprise there!) and that he bought a pink beret. I hope he's wearing it when I see him; I'm putting my camera in my purse right now!

No comments: