Thursday, July 5, 2007

It's Not Perfect...



I never could get a clear picture of this card, so this will have to do. The ladybug's wings are the dotted petal from Pick A Petal. I tried using craft ink on black cardstock, but it was too dark. So I used craft ink on white cardstock, embossed with clear EP, and sponged black ink over the whole thing. The card seems a little too plain to me. It needs something, but I'm not sure what it is. Your suggestions are welcome!

Supplies (all SU except Sharpie): Stamps: Pick A Petal, Warm Words; Ink: Ruby Red craft, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery; Accessories: ultra fine black Sharpie, 3/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches

Still no word from Daniel. They went to the Vatican yesterday, and they were supposed to travel to Pisa today.

No comments: