Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WICKED sketch

Another exciting thing that's happening today is that we announce the WICKED stamper for July on SCS. I am lucky enough to be the one who gets to ask the person to be WICKED and then receive their challenges and samples and post them. So I get a sneak peek! This month, I cheated and used the sketch in advance because it was perfect for what I wanted to do. I stamped the truck and hearts on watercolor paper and then colored the image with a combination of ink and watercolor crayons. (TIP: Rub-ons don't work well on colored watercolor paper. I couldn't get it to stick at all, so I gave up and used the colored cardstock and punch instead.)
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, Sanded; Paper: watercolor paper, Soft Suede, Kraft, Ruby Red, To the Nines DSP; Ink: Black StazOn, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, Soft Suede; Accessories: watercolor wonder crayons, aquapainter, Chit Chat rubons, modern label punch, ticket corner punch, twill tape
If you're an SU demo, check out the WICKED forum!
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

like the use of rub ons- forget about them on dark cardstock!
now got to check out wicked this month when I get a chance...