Friday, July 31, 2009

Quick Razzle Dazzle


First of all, sorry for the poor photo! My computer is dead and awaiting the arrival of a new motherboard. Until then, I'm using a laptop with no photo editing software, and I can't download any. (Edited to add: My computer is back up and running minus all photos, documents, favorites, etc. But at least I could upload and fix the photo so it looks much better!)
On to the card! I just got some Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, and I love it! I didn't think I would, but it's so pretty in person. I can't wait to make some more cards with it. Today's card is a simple one. The base is Melon Mambo textured cardstock 4 1/4 X 11, scored at 5 1/2. The DSP is a 3 3/4 square cut diagonally from all corners to form 4 triangles. I flipped 2 of them over so you can see both sides of the DSP. The triangles are adhered to a 4" Chocolate Chip textured square. In the center I added 2 flowers from the Pretties kit and used a Chocolate Chip corduroy button/brad for the center. A sentiment from Heard from the Heart in Whisper White completes the card.
Happy stamping!

No comments: