Monday, July 6, 2009

Remaking a card

This is a swap cardfront that I got last spring. It was done by inkymom, and I just love it! These peanuts crack me up (no pun intended)! It's on the dormant list now, so it's still available. Maybe I'll have to give in and get it... Anyway, I couldn't just get rid of this, so I decided to make a new card with it.
All I did was carefully pull off the focal image and adhere it with dimensionals to a new cardfront. I used a Kraft card base and some now retired DSP. The horizontal slot punch makes a great opening in the fold of the card to put the Kraft taffeta ribbon through.
Do you have any cards or swaps that you can reuse?
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

tons! I usually try to make them into cards for troops or RMDH- but like your use of remaking it!