Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Twist and Drag technique

This week's workshop wow challenge is the twist and drag technique. Here are the instructions from a glossy cardstock technique sheet I have: Choose a "solid" style stamp that is simplistic in design such as one that is a squiggle, or confetti, or thick dots. Ink your stamp of choice with a light color of ink. Then twist it (or drag it) onto your glossy cardstock. Repeat a few times to create a one-of-a-kind background.
I'm not totally happy with the result; maybe my ink pads were too juicy.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Wanted; Paper: glossy, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Kraft; Ink: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry; Accessories: Chit Chat rub-ons, scallop circle punch, small star punch, ticket corner punch, 5/16" brad, chocolate chip narrow grosgrain ribbon, crushed curry grosgrain ribbon
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I've never heard of this technique before. I'll have to give it a try. I like the colors and the stamp set that you used.