Sunday, November 4, 2007

Scallop Circle Ornament

I made this a while ago but hadn't posted it in case I decided to do it at a workshop. I finally decided it would be too hard to do this at a workshop, not because it's hard to make but because it would be hard to share the punch and adhesive for it.
This ornament is so cute! It's hard to photograph because it's 3D but looks great IRL. The scallop punch is just under 2 inches in diameter to give you an idea of the size.
It's made from 8 scallop circles, each folded in half and glued together. I used the greeting glue, which made it a snap to put together. Then before adhering the last 2 pieces together, I added a loop of gold elastic cord with a crystal bead from the Pretties kit tied at the bottom for a little sparkle.
I still haven't settled on my workshop projects for Wednesday, so I'd better go and get busy! Thanks for looking!

No comments: