Friday, November 2, 2007

Another BIG card!

Making cards for work is tough because they have to be big enough for lots of people to sign on the inside. This card is a full sheet of Soft Sky cardstock folded in half for a 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 card. This fits into the largest SU envelope. Less cutting too!
I made this card in about 15 minutes, and most of that time was spent trying to remember which way the eyelet goes on the Cropadile! I decided to use the Word by Word bg stamp. It's oversized, so the finished piece was 4 7/8 X 6 (I think). I inked the whole thing with Soft Sky then just inked some of the words with Wild Wasabi. (I made my own In Color spots, so inking small areas is easy!) I mounted that piece on Wild Wasabi then attached it to the card. Two quick holes with the Cropadile then 2 pewter jumbo eyelets, and all I had left to do was add the ribbon. Quick and cute!

No comments: