Thursday, November 29, 2007

Can you find the stamping on this card?

The words "Get well soon" are the only things on this card that are stamped! I needed a get well card for a supervisor at work who had an appendectomy last weekend, and I didn't really have time to sit down and come up with something fabulous and hand-stamped. I mean, really, the Dancing with the Stars finale only happens twice a year, right? So I decided to use the Just Delightful Simply Scrappin' kit from last year's SAB. The card is another big one-- 5 1/2 X 8 1/2. I used Shimmery White for the card base. The flowers are all stickers as is the border at the bottom of the card. The stamped sentiment is from Sincere Salutations, stamped in Bashful Blue and matted with Mellow Moss. Of course, I had to use the ticket corner punch! But I messed up punching the upper right hand corner, so I covered the booboo with a sticker! And I was able to make the card while watching DTWS, so I didn't miss a thing!
In other news, the retiring list comes out on SATURDAY! Also, we're getting really close to 5000 posts, so I should have a blog candy giveaway for Saturday as well. Stay tuned!

No comments: