Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My New Set from Shelli!


Here's my first card with my new Level 3 hostess set, Time Well Spent. It will be in the new Spring/Summer catalog available January 2nd. I made this card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. I don't think this is really my kind of set; I don't really like to color too much. But I certainly won't turn down free rubbah! I did pick up this cool idea from the Stampin' Up website, though. For the dots on the flower, I punched them out with the 1/8" circle punch and then put a Chocolate Chip scallop circle behind it.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Time Well Spent, Fundamental Phrases; Paper: Kraft, Almost Amethyst, Almost Amethyst Prints, Chocolate Chip; Ink: Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip, Lovely Lilac ink and marker; Accessories: 1/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, word window punch, chocolate chip wide grosgrain ribbon, ice circle brads

No comments: