Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wanted: Happy Birthday

Stampin' Up puts out this awesome demonstrator planner that is like a regular DayTimer but has extra stuff to help demonstrators. For each month, they have 2 sketches and 3 color combos. The color combo I chose was Confetti White, Kraft and Really Rust. I cheated a little by using Creamy Caramel ink because there is no Kraft ink. My friend, Rhonda, was kind enough to let me borrow her Wanted set to make 2 cards. Thanks again, Rhonda! I've used this set 3 times now, and I'm starting to think I HAVE to have it. (The medallion fits into the scallop circle punch! And there's a punch for the star!)
I got a few things made last night, so I will definitely have stuff to post this week.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Wanted, It's Your Birthday; Paper: Confetti White, Kraft, Really Rust; Ink: Creamy Caramel, Really Rust; Accessories: Cutter Kit, natural hemp twine

No comments: