Tuesday, October 2, 2007

True Friend CASE

When I saw the Holiday Mini, I knew right away that the one stamp set I wanted was True Friend. A girl can never have enough flower stamps, right? This card is a CASE of a card by Inkalicious on SCS. (CASE means Copy And Share Everything. It's giving credit where credit is due!) Check out her original card on her blog, http://alittleinkalicious.blogspot.com . Her original card used pomegranate for the card base and ribbon as well as patterned paper for both layers. For mine I used the Chocolate Chip ribbon and cardstock. That ribbon is super-soft! The patterned paper is Apple Cider; both that paper and the ribbon are also from the Holiday Mini. (The ribbon is also in the Theater Ribbon Originals in the big catty.) For the other patterned layer, I stamped the Paisley bg onto Guava. To add some texture, I sponged all of the layers with Chocolate Chip. That's a tip I picked up from Beate.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: True Friend, Paisley; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi; Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Apple Cider; Accessories: Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, ticket corner punch, sponge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card. Everything about it.