Friday, October 5, 2007

Sandi's Projects

On Monday, I went to a class at my up-up-upline, Sandi's house. It was so great to be able to just sit and stamp! I didn't have to cut or demo anything, what a great change of pace for me! The set we used was Fundamental Phrases; you can see the words on all 3 of the cards. The Soft Sky card with the bear on it has 1 1/4" cut off of the front of the card, and that edge is pierced and folded up 1/4". The pink card is a 3X3 card; it uses Priceless. That is the set for next month's class. I already signed up for it too, and I told myself I wasn't going to get that set. But it has swirls AND a flower AND a butterfly. How can anyone resist that??? The card on the right is my favorite. It uses Wanted and the Sanded background. I've been resisting Wanted too, but after making this card and seeing the card Beate made with the horse yesterday, I know I'm going to cave!

No comments: