Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Projects from Regionals


These are 2 of the projects that we made at Regionals. Both use Live Your Dream from the Occasions Mini. I love that both of these projects used the line stamp too. The second one is a pocket card. It's made from an envelope with one end cut off. I just love it! I didn't even know SU had kraft envelopes. How dorky am I???
Tip of the day: To make it easier to remove the backing from a Stampin' Dimensional, poke your fingernail into it. You can see in this photo how that pops one edge loose. This tip came from Jaron Winder with Stampin' Up. Boy, does that little thing make a big difference!
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm crackin' up-I didn't know we had kraft envies either, lol! These are adorable cards and CUTE ways to use that line stamp. Sigh...hopefully I'll at least get to regionals this year (no convention for me, sob). Oh, another way you can get the backing off the dimensionals is by picking them off with the tip of your paper snips-that works well for me and my "aging eyes", lol!
:-)