Monday, April 14, 2008

Milwaukee Swap # 1

First of all, thanks to all of the people who wished me safety in the blizzard. I'm happy to report that the storm was not as severe as predicted. Today, the temperature was in the low 50s and much of the snow has melted! Whoohoo! This weekend, my downline, Rhonda, and I are going to Milwaukee for the Stampin' Up regional seminar. I'm so excited! A weekend away with a friend and free stamps too! We are getting the set So Much, and they give us make and takes too. This will be my 4th regional, and they are so much fun. One of the things I love is that the demonstrators swap cardfronts. I made 25 of the above cards for swapping. This card is just a little different than the card I posted here. I left off the ribbon slide and added the little glittery piece. Making 25 of anything is tedious! I also signed up for 2 small swaps on SCS. They are 9 each, definitely better! I'll be posting those later in the week.
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

great swap, have fun!!!

Nardi said...

looks lovely - really nice how you tied all the colours in together. HAve fun at Regionals.