Thursday, December 13, 2007

Monochromatic Z Fold Card



Today's challenge on SCS was a monochromatic card. I automatically thought of Basic Gray since it's my FAVORITE! I decided to do a Z fold card. Basically, you just fold the card front back on itself. I also used my new set from the upcoming Spring/Summer catalog, A Beautiful thing. I stamped the solid flower in silver and embossed with clear EP. Then I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the outline in Black StazOn. (The EP was slippery, so the images smeared a bit. I'll try to do better next time.) I wanted to add my taffeta ribbon, but I couldn't figure out where to put it. Let me know if you have a suggestion on where it should go.

Supplies (all SU): Stamps: A Beautiful Thing; Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Gray (both regular and textured), Charbon; Ink: silver, Black Stazon; Accessories: clear embossing powder, ticket corner punch

Stampin' Up has mailed our free catalogs, and some lucky demonstrators in Canada have already gotten theirs! You can catch a glimpse here: http://paperpleasing.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/12/nothing-like-a.html

Also, I've gotten a look at the upcoming Sale-a-bration sets, and THEY ROCK! There's a set for the scallop circle punch, and there's also a set of rub-ons IN 4 COLORS!!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Beautiful card!!!Love the Z fold,really neat,TFS!!