Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've got talented friends and family



Here are 3 Christmas cards I recently received. The card on the left is from my mom, Pat. (Hi, Mama!) Love the chipboard star! The middle card is from my friend and fellow demonstrator Carol. She is scgustaf on SCS and has great things in her gallery there! Her card came with a loaf of homemade cinnamon bread; can't wait to dig into that. The card on the right is from my friend Rhonda. The berries are glittery!

It's a good thing they are stamping, because I am not! I spent tonight poring over my NEW catalog. I went through it twice to make up for the fact that I've hardly had a chance to look at since it arrived on Tuesday. I can't have it feeling neglected!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow they are talented,they're gorgeous!!!