Monday, December 3, 2007

Debbie Olson's Sketch



If you are one of the five stampers on the planet who haven't visited Debbie Olson's blog, get over there right now!! (The link is over on the right.) She is one of the most talented stampers around. And she's modest and sweet too! (Not that I've actually met her, but she has responded to comments I've left on her blog.) WARNING: She is a great enabler for lots of products!

This past weekend, she came up with a great sketch for Lisa Strahl's birthday celebration on the Cornish Heritage Farms website. Her cards used some beautiful Thomas Kincaid stamps, but when I saw the sketch, Easy Elegance popped into my head right away. I LOVE this set (Why, oh why couldn't SU have kept it around??), and I'm happy with the card too.

If you see this, Debbie, thanks for all of the inspiration!

Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Easy Elegance, Floral; Paper: Shimmery White, Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi; Ink: Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi; Accessories: Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon, 3/4" circle punch

3 comments:

Debbie Olson said...

Great job, Jana! These long-stemmed flowers work beautifully. :-) Thanks for playing!

Diane said...

Stunning!!! TFS!

tyrymom29 said...

I love this card Great Work TFS!!!