Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Last Saturday, we had a big storm that definitely made it look like Christmas outside. So while the storm raged, I watched my all-time favorite Christmas movie, White Christmas, and made Christmas cards.
This year, I'm using the Winter Bright Simply Scrappin' Kit to make my cards. By cutting the cardstock into 4 X 11 pieces, I can get 24 cards from the kit. I made a few a while back, but I was able to make 13 more while I was watching the movie. Easy peasy! I'll have 2 more photos to post as the week goes on, so check back. (You can also subscribe to my blog using Feedblitz over on the right. You'll get e-mail notifications letting you know when I have a new post. Thanks, Crystal, for the idea!)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Those are gorgeous!! Beautiful kit!
TFS!!

tyrymom29 said...

cute cards love the colors!!!