Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Flip flop card

This is a card I had left over from my stamping fun with Dawn Olchefske.  There was one set of cards I didn't get to complete that day because I ran out of time.  Did I finish them when I got home?  No!  This was 4 months ago; how embarrassing!  So I decided to finish them while I was at Rhonda's on Saturday.
My card is a little different from the original.  On the original card, the flip flop was a card too, but I thought that was a little too much.  And there was a tag hanging from the flip flop strap, but I neglected to stamp that image while I was there.
The flip flop is hand-cut from a template.  The straps are just a couple of strips of DSP.  The center piece was punched out with the word window punch.  A punched flower and pearl add some more pizzazz.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

No comments: