Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birthday card for Steph

Stephanie's birthday is September 1st.  I wanted a bright and fun card for her.  How did I do?  The color combo is Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder.  The stamped images are from Pretty Postage (punched with postage stamp punch) and Language of Friendship (punched with 1" circle punch).  They are on a mat of DSP from the Flirtatious Specialty DSP.  The card base is Lucky Limeade.  I cut off a strip and punched with the scallop border punch.  Then I added 2 more layers of scallops and ran the entire front through the Big Shot with my new Snow Burst embossing folder from the Holiday Mini.  Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon is the finishing touch, and it covers the cardstock seam from the scalloped layers.
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

love the new in colors and texture in card