Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More new colors

Here's the second card I made with my new stuff. This is a CASE of a card I made back when I first got Awash with Flowers. The cardbase is Daffodil Delight, and the mat is Early Espresso. All of the outlines are stamped in Early Espresso, and I drew over the stems with Wild Wasabi. The big flower is Daffodil Delight with a Cajun Craze center. The tulip (?) is Marina Mist. The small flowers are Cherry Cobbler, and the triple flowers are Pink Pirouette. The edges of the focal image are sponged with Early Espresso and Cajun Craze.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Awash with Flowers; Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso; Ink: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi; Accessories: Marina Mist and Early Espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon, sponge
Happy stamping!
Jana Signature

2 comments:

Kim Jenkins said...

Very pretty, I wish now I had ordered some of the new ribbon but I was trying to get stocked up on my favorite retiring colors.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim

Kathy W said...

great job on new colors, my ribbon is backordered.