Monday, November 2, 2009

A WICKED stamper and something work-related

First, I'd like to say how excited I am that this month's WICKED stamper on SCS is Jackie Topa. If you haven't been there already, you NEED to check out her blog immediately. She is one of the most talented ladies I've ever seen, and she can create punch art that is stunning!

Second, I thought I'd show this photo just for fun. I'm a trainer at United Healthcare, and the business I work with the most is OptumHealth Bank/OptumHealth Financial Services. At UHC, we are all about acronyms. For the last 2 weeks, I've been training a new skill that we are calling OHFAB, which has to be one of the best acronyms ever! One of my trainees said we should answer the calls by saying, "Oh snap! You've called OHFAB," and a tattoo was born! Someone actually got us all these temporary tattoos. I'm SO not a tattoo person, so I'm sure it was hilarious to everyone that I wore this for 2 days. Daniel's eyes bugged out a little when he first saw it, especially when he asked me where I got it and I told him we all went to a tattoo parlor.

No comments: