Friday, November 6, 2009

A repeat

Today's card may look a little familiar. That's because I've posted it before. Actually, there's a slight difference--the sentiment. I wanted to send my friend Sarah a dryer sheet so she could do this week's challenge, and of course, I had to send it in one of my cards. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the right card. I had this card, but the sentiment said Happy Anniversary. So I decided to fix it. I stamped friend to friend in Old Olive, punched it with the word window, layered it onto a So Saffron modern label, and adhered it over the old sentiment. Voila!
I think I actually like this card better because the sentiment stands out more, and the So Saffron layer ties in the So Saffron hearts.
Which one do you like?
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Great way to recycle, recognize it from stampin success layout- great color combo