Monday, January 26, 2009

New stuff!

First of all, let me say that I am loving the new catalog, especially the accessories! I got an order already. (Don't worry, Mama, I was good! This was my one tiny treat from my tax refund.) This card features 2 new stamp sets (1 from the new catty and 1 from SAB) and 2 new accessories.
The focal image is from Le Jardin Botanique. I stamped it in Chocolate Chip craft ink onto kraft cardstock, embossed with clear EP, and colored it with Kiwi Kiss ink and an aquapainter. The DSP is Urban Oasis, and the scalloped piece is from the new Accents and Elements, Canvas Cuts. The canvas is die-cut. (The Fashion District rub-ons coordinate with the Canvas Cuts. Come back on Wednesday to see that!) The sentiment is from a new SAB set, Congratulations.
How did I make the scallop square mat? It's 4 punched scallop squares overlapping. (Sorry for the blurry photo!)
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Le Jardin Botanique, Congratulations; Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip textured, Urban Oasis DSP; Ink: Chocolate Chip classic and craft, Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: 1 3/8" square punch, scallop square punch, Canvas Cuts, Chocolate Chip narrow grosgrain ribbon, clear EP, aquapainter
Happy stamping!

5 comments:

Sharon Graham said...

Love it! I agree that the accessories in the new catty are to die for. Can't wait to get my hands on some of them.

Kathy W said...

genius-tax refund to buy more stuff!
btw- love the card, I only bought what I earned from last workshop-and paper did not make the must have list! Feb 1=SAB big order!!!!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love all the new products! And very clever way to create a larger square scallop!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

this card is lovely.