Monday, January 5, 2009

January WICKED color combo

LeeAnn Greff (aka flowerbugnd1 on SCS) is this month's WICKED stamper. One of her challenges this month is a great color combo: Baja Breeze, Blush Blossom and Cameo Coral. Now, I rarely use Blush Blossom or Cameo Coral, so this was a great challenge for me. I think my card is a little light on Blush Blossom, but I got it in twice which I think is pretty good.
I had already decided that I wanted to use my tag punches, and then I chose Enjoy Every Moment for the stamp set. I have really neglected that set and the punches, so I wanted to show them a little love.
I CASEd the focal image from a swap card I got somewhere. There's no name on the back of the card, so I can't give credit. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig for the word "enjoy", the flower, and the words on the tag.
It's a pretty simple card, but I'm happy with it!
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment; Paper: Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral; Ink: Blush Blossom, Baja Breeze, Cameo Coral; Accessories: stamp-a-ma-jig, Styled Silver HPH, crafters tool kit, photo corners punch, small tag punch, tag punch, linen thread
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Laura Brown said...

Very nice! This color combo is different, BUT I love what you've done with it.

Kathy W said...

I rarely use blush either- great challenge to use it as main base-very springy