Friday, July 4, 2008

My latest swap card

I signed up for a swap on SCS for those not attending convention. Here's what I came up with. It's a CASE of a card I made at my upline, Sandi's. Of course, I changed the colors, and I changed the layout a little. Sandi's card was mounted onto a piece of white CS. I left that layer off. I really love this card, mostly because of the dry embossing. It was really easy to do even without a light box. You just need the Empressor stylus. I just kept lifting up the edge of the cardstock to peek and make sure I was getting all of the design. You can see Sandi's original below.
Supplies (all SU): Stamps: Priceless; Paper: Whisper White, Pale Plum, Mellow Moss; Ink: Perfect Plum; Accessories: Priceless classy brass template, Empressor stylus, five petal flower punch, Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon, Pretties kit

5 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Love the colors on your version! Beautiful work on the dry embossing :)

Emily said...

This is beautiful Jana! I love the dry embossing and the colors. I need to find that thread on SCS. That sounds fun!

Erin... said...

Fantastic swap card!! TGhats a fav color combo of mine!! looks super with that set:)

Unknown said...

Awesome swap card!!!!! I wish I was swapping with you-I would LOVE to have this card!!! Have fun!!!

Sharon Graham said...

Both are beautiful. I love the dry embossing. I forsee some CASEing (how would you spell that?) in my future.