Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rhonda's latest project

Is this card gorgeous or what? Rhonda is SO talented.
Here's a close-up of the chipboard star. Here's what Rhonda did: First, she inked up the star with Black Staz-on. Then she stamped Tres Chic in Silver. She suggested laying the stamp rubber side up to ink and stamp so you can choose which word is centered on the star. Next came a coat of Versamark followed by Hologram Highlights EP. It's even more gorgeous in person. Thanks for sharing, Rhonda!
Happy stamping!

P.S. Today my darling son graduates from high school!! I'll post pics tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

really pretty, have to try the black and silver on chipboard

Rhonda Langley said...

Love the star. I am definitely going to try this on some chipboard. I don't have holographic EP but maybe some iridescent ice will work.

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is awesome!! I love the colors together!!