Monday, June 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


I was tagged twice today by Kathy and Deb. They are two different tags, but I think I can combine them.
For Kathy's, I have to answer the following:
10 years ago: I was living in Indianapolis. Daniel was 8 years old. I did lots of crafts, but I had never stamped. (Now that's all I do!!)
5 things on my to-do list:
1. Make calico beans for a potluck at work tomorrow.
2. Get up early to see what Stampin' Up is offering for our new catalog preorder!!!
3. Post my card for Wednesday's Workshop Wow challenge.
4. Sweep off the deck.
5. Straighten up my craft room. (This one is permanently on the list...)
Snacks I enjoy: cheese, chocolate, Chex Mix
Things I would do if I were a millionaire: Pay off my house, travel, donate money for AIDS research, donate to World Vision, buy more stamps
Places I have lived: Dallas, GA; Pompano Beach, FL; Grand Forks, ND; Gary, IN (This is not an all-inclusive list!)
I'm tagging:
Here are my 7 random things from Deb's tag:
1. I am a Georgia Bulldog. Go Dawgs!!
2. I have curly hair and always wished it were straight. (Not anymore, though!)
3. My favorite snack food these days is chocolate Zingers. Remember them??
4. My favorite color is purple.
5. I have a dog and a cat.
6. My favorite movie is Gone with the Wind.
7. I love to watch HGTV and the Food Network.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

It was great reading your lists Jana!! I always like a "peek" into other people's lives! Glad you got to play along!